PEMBENNE

A PUNNISHMENT I GAVE TO MY WIFE CAUSES HER DEATH.

            One of the interesting story of a wife of mine, my name is John i'm 35 ears old i
leaved with my wife for more than 4 years now. She being good all that time since we got married but for the 6 past month she has changed she gives me short answer when i asked her.
        I tried to find out what is a problem that made her be like that , i'm a business man i am always on air or road transporting products in different countries so i have not much time to spend with my familly, me and my wife we had a plan of building house in differwnt place that we bought so every time i came back i gave her alot of money to constract the houses one by one  she told me she has already built three houses and according to the amount of money i gave her it's correct .
    The problems began here when i asked her to take me to the house  she started to say i'm feeling bad today she said those word like third times  and because i know the place i deceided to go alone without her, you can't imagine what if found when i got there  i found one small house with two rooms, leaving room, one othe rooms is master, a simple store and a public toilet, truefully i lost all the energy  and found my self on my knees.
             I took my phone and called her she picked up, i asked her where are you she said "i'm at my friend's place" i asked her to step away from where she is s if there are people near her she asked "what is wrong" i told her "nothing" ok tell me i'm away from my friends. i'm at the place where you said your built three houses quickly she hangup the phone i called her again she wasn't reachable. I got in the car riding back home beacause i new her brain so well that she will run away and year i got home i found some of her bags missing , i tried to call her but she wasn't reachable  i called some of her relatives and they said if she got here we'll let you know .
           After one day durring the afternoon time i received a call from one of her relative she told me she is there at they are mom's place, i didn't waste no time i gear up to the place and i found her there.
         I great every body who was there and then i asked them to have a familly talk no body refused . I told them the whole story  after i finnished her mom said take your wife back house i don't want to see her here.
             I took her by force while stroking her every where while asking her where she took my money as she talkt things that made me more mad i keep on stroking her very hard.
       The last wordS she told me was "i spent all  the cash you know i don't like bad life and i can't keep on seen my friends a having good time and i am not that is imposible ". I gave her a heavy hit on her heard she fall down and loose concious by the time we got to the hospital she was already passed away.
       

Popular posts from this blog

DUNGA DUNGA IS DOING HIS THINGS IN THE DALADALA(BAD BEHAVIOR)WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE