PEMBENNE

THE REASONS WHY MEN LOVES BIG B*TTY.

Read the debate below.

#1 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) -  -Show Bio


I understand boobs, it gives off a sense of "motherhood" and feminity. But asses? Why do we like them? They are just cushions? Why do like them?
#2 Posted by Batman242 (4913 posts) - Show Bio


You think men like boobs because "it gives off a sense of motherhood"?
#3 Posted by tikhunt (896 posts) -  -Show Bio


It's evolutionary, and with the boob thing it's thought that the reason men are attracted to the lungs of fun is only if the ass is out of sight.
#5 Posted by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - Show Bio


Because some people think fat asses are sexy.
#6 Posted by Xwraith (29814 posts) -  -Show Bio


It's designed by evolution to be arousing. There's a reason female monkey's or ape's ass gets big when she's ready to mate.
 Online
#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (27023 posts) -  - Show Bio


I don't like fat asses.
I like nicely toned asses though. Gives me a sense that the woman is active and doesn't laze around.
#8 Posted by silkyballfro94 (4736 posts) -  - Show Bio


Is this a Real question? I like fat asses for the very same reason that I eat delicious food almost every day Because it so DAMN attractive and delicious. Honestly, there is just something about a nice fat ass that gets me going more so than boobs.
 Online
#9 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) -  -Show Bio


Like, no guy can resist a big ass. They'll wanna hav "dirty" fornication with a woman with one
#10 Posted by OptimusPalm (1871 posts) -  - Show Bio


Its all about balance. The bigger the ass, the more dishes she can take to the sink...
#11 Posted by Nefarious (30215 posts) - Show Bio


Because some men like women with some meat on their bones.
#12 Edited by AweSam (7526 posts) -  -Show Bio


I don't...
#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (50075 posts) -  - Show Bio


Because big butts are incredibly sexy.
#14 Posted by joshmightbe (26813 posts) -  - Show Bio


I like having something to grab onto while I'm doing my thing. A bony ass throws off the whole thing. I'm not talking like morbidly obese here but I like my women with curves.
#15 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) - Show Bio


#16 Posted by Iron_Turtle (590 posts) - Show Bio


There's a difference between a big ass and a fat ass.
In any case, the attraction is all to do with it being a visual clue as to the female's child bearing potential.

#17 Posted by tikhunt (896 posts) -  -Show Bio

Popular posts from this blog

DUNGA DUNGA IS DOING HIS THINGS IN THE DALADALA(BAD BEHAVIOR)WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE