PEMBENNE

ADVICE UPON AN×L S3X

Lion girl
Hi,I have a problem,my boyfriend wants to have annal sex with me but I
afraid of its bad effects on my body,plz tell me what to do...thanks




It is possible to cause damage to your an*s, but I think that's only if you do it a lot.
If you're not comfortable doing it, then don't
Don't do it there are a lot of side affects look it up a man penis is not made to be put in a woman ass Don't do it and don't let him pressure u its your body
thanks,but would you tell me how many times it is okay?I mean how many times in week or month I can do it and be sure not damage my anus?
I am a female and I love anal sex, I've had it on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day, and it has never hurt me.
Hi angelicalibis
Thanks for your sharing information. could you tell us that for how long you are enjoying anal sex? what I want to know that, that is there some effect on female health
(Good or Bad)after long time doing this. Did you notice some changes in your body? like some people say that anal sex enhance buttocks and other believe that it fear female skin and glow her face. On the other hand some researcher say that it may effect female immune system after some time and invite savoir diseases.




Popular posts from this blog

DUNGA DUNGA IS DOING HIS THINGS IN THE DALADALA(BAD BEHAVIOR)WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE